BladeThe XPRT Folder is for the hard-charging Tactical User who needs a versatile tool they can depend on. Its top-tier components, functional yet comfortable design, and great styling combine to make our premium blade a credible piece that deserves space in every knife case.
- 3.75" flat grind Clip Point blade with plain recurve edge
- Crucible CPM S30V blade steel
- Ambidextrous positive grip thumb studs for easy, quick deployment
- Subdued black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
- 5.25" closed, 9" open
- Liner lock construction-420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Contoured handle with G10 Scales
- Protruding handle and liners on back of handle provide pressure point manipulation/impact tool
- Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
- Lanyard hole
- Torx wrench included for carry clip adjustment
- Mike Vellekamp Design/Fox Knives USA
- Weight: 6.4 oz.